Hello Families! The kids are SO EXCITED about Tuesday they can hardly get anything done :)
Please visit the Parkcrest page for lots of information about upcoming events. Here is the link parkcrest.sd73.bc.ca/
We are happy to host 2 dances (Primary then Intermediate) on Tuesday with our principal Mrs. Catherine Gorman performing as the MC! Should be tonnes of fun. My class will be the place for kids to come who choose not to attend the dance. They will need to make a firm choice to join me. Going back and forth to the dance is not an option.
PLEASE SEND A NON-PERISHABLE FOOD ITEM IN LIEU OF ADMISSION
- come dressed in costume
- leave all extra bits at home to avoid loss and broken hearts
- absolutely no masks - we need to know who you are
- no gory makeup such as bullet holes or stab wounds
- other face paint is fine
- absolutely no weapons - should your child choose to bring one, it will be held until the end of the day
- some families like to provide snacks for the day. We are happy to accept them. However I have 3 serious food allergies in my class. 2 anaphylactic reactions to nuts in any form and one allergy to shellfish. The more nutritious the snacks the better. I'll send candy snacks home with the kids.
- In general, please do not send candy in your child's lunch. Trust me - you will get a happier child home at the end of the day
- your child does not have to wear a costume. Orange and black clothing is a good option. Staff members will be dressed up :)
Thank you to those families who joined us for our open house. The kids did a remarkable job facilitating the visits.
ANNUAL POPPY SALE. Mrs. Quast, the Student Leadership Art Club and I have been very busy making ceramic poppies this year. These poppies will be available for a 5.00 donation to vetscanada.org/. This is a big part of your child's emerging understanding of what it means to provide community service and support to others.
Our assembly will be FRI. NOV. 10. The children will proceed to the gym after gathering in their classrooms after recess.
TTFN - Cheers. email@example.com